Terms and Conditions
TintCenter distributes and sells decorative and solar window film. No warranty is expressed or implied other than what is afforded by the manufacturer. Check your local laws. TintCenter is not liable for product installation expenses.
Sales Tax is charged to retail orders shipped to California.
We do our best to ship your products as fast as possible, but we do not guarantee day of shipment. It is not our policy to make a profit on shipping charges. The majority of our shipping is done through the US Post Office and Fed Ex. See shipping delivery time on the www.usps.gov website and the www.fedex.com website.
Authorization to return any product must be obtained by TintCenter in advance and must be made within 20 (twenty) days of purchase. ALL returns are subject to a 18% restocking fee unless TintCenter, at its sole digression waives the restocking fee. Some items are non cancelable and non refundable. TintCenter furthermore does not refund any shipping charges. Returns must be authorized by TintCenter. TintCenter will issue a return authorization number should it be deemed that a part is returnable. This number must accompany the merchandise along with the original invoice and product in an unused and saleable condition to the address TintCenter provides via email or fax. TintCenter inspects and thourly tests all returned merchandise before issuing a refund or credit. Parts installed, used, altered, painted, fitted, etc. are not returnable. There are no exceptions.
Products damaged through the negligence of a shipping company must be reported at the time of delivery, or within 24 hours after receiving order. Damaged merchandise must be claimed with the freight carrier. If this procedure is not followed, customers are potentially liable for all shipping damages. Please remember not to discard any portion of the packaging material. Merchandise signed for is assumed to be delivered. No shortage claims will be considered unless noted on delivery ticket at time of delivery. All returns must be sent to Seller freight prepaid and insured by Buyer. Any refused shipment sent back to TintCenter does not constitute the right to any refund credit.
I understand parts ordered online may or may not be in stock; should an item(s) not be in current inventory, you will receive an e-mail regarding this matter. Should you decide to place the item on backorder it is understood that the part will be charged up front and the part(s) will ship as soon as they arrive in stock, unless other arraignments have been made. You will have the option for an immediate refund if an item is not in stock.
Pricing is subject to change at any time.
Buyer assumes all liability of purchased items, as otherwise noted. TintCenter is not liable for any vehicle or property damage, harm, or death in ANY way caused by parts sold or distributed by TintCenter.
Seller's sole warranty for each product sold is set forth in the warranty documentation associated with each product. Seller gives no warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Seller will not be held liable for any damages, which are incurred directly or indirectly on the vehicles or operators or passengers of the vehicle. Any variation of this policy must be in writing.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, TintCenter shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. TintCenter shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, TintCenter shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account, or issue a check in the amount of the charge.
Customer information will help us personalize and continually improve your experience at TintCenter. We want to provide the best content in addition to offering the best performance products on the market. Here are the types of information we gather:
1. Information You Give Us: We receive and store for internal use information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way.
2. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide customized features.
We are not in the business of selling ANY information. We share customer information only as described below.
1. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example: We need to let the (UPS) shipping company know where your package is being delivered to.
2. Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or purchase business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
3. Protection of TintCenter and Others: We release account and personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect the rights, property, or safety of TintCenter, or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
4. With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
When you visit TintCenter or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.